Friday, February 13, 2009

2009 valentines day

my blog so special nerh^^
valentines day start de XD
let me introduce myself 1st larh...

aiko tis year 14 oni.. stil smal gal~
study at a fun but strict secondary skul called SMK Seri Nibong
primary frm SK Methodist lor
can speak chinese n english...
but chinese can speak oni.. nt gud in reading n writing
n i was given the nickname banana =.=
nt so heavy n nt so tall...
frenz oways gimme nickname..
especially my f3 seniors(they all so naughty XD)
but so gud 2 me.. they're great frenz~
gt 1 elder kor.. nw 19 gua~
i like lollipop so much lar... so nice 2 eat..

add my fs oo...
miss_me_always_please@hotmail.com
msn oso same de ^

nw dunno frm where my senior find 1 nickname 4 me..
popeye's wife =="
y i oso dunno~
adoi....

single ppl during valentines so sienz leh...
i'm 1 of them T.T
seeking 4 true luv...
but hor, dunno when oni can find it leh ....

k lar... by now a bit oni k^^
bye~

2 comments:

  1. hey little gal....it's too early for you to fall in luv ok? Plus don you still even knw wat's so called 'LOVE' yet...so study lar instead of 'seeking for your true Luv~'...
    Take care >.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..
    remember me??
    i am the girl from Pers. BI, the one that u gave ur blog address to??
    see u in school

    ReplyDelete